This section provides examples of programmes of study of Universities across the UK; links to key policy and guidance produced by government, QAA benchmarks, HEA; RS and RE programmes of study in schools.
- Higher Education Programmes of study – to be populated by BASR colleagues:
- UK Government Statement on the Freedom of Religion or Belief
- Quality Assurance Agency Subject Benchmark, Undergraduate and Master’s
- Higher Education Academy Arts and Humanities support
- Education Scotland Guidance on Teaching Religion
- Learning Wales Exemplar Framework for Religious Education
- UK Government Subject content for Religions Studies:
Legacy resources from Discourse
- Mike Fearn and Leslie J. Francis. From A-level to Higher Education: Student Perceptions of Teaching and Learning in Theology and Religious Studies. Discourse, Vol. 3, No. 2, Spring 2004, pp. 58-91 [Available online].
- Denise Cush. Engaged Religious Studies: Some Suggestions for the Content, Methods and Aims of Learning and Teaching in the Future Study of Religions. Discourse, Vol. 4, No. 2, Spring 2005, pp. 83–103 [Available online].